WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

brentw
02-13-2008, 11:01 PM
New company launching very soon.
If you like service based companies, you're going to LOVE Zurvita.

We are holding no obligation webinars to share the new company and how we plan to help ANYONE who joins our team market online...from one of the fastest growing Internet MLM Marketing websites around.

If you would like information on attending one of our FREE online seminars on Zurvita, PM me and I will be glad to share the link with you.

About Zurvita:

Zurvita is a company built on the principles of helping people where they are in life. The compensation plan is built to where anyone can earn money, not just the heavy hitters of MLM.

If you like weekly bonus checks, you'll love Zurvita.

If you want a company built on having humble leadership, you'll love Zurvita.

And if you want a home that will allow you to build your company online using extensive online marketing techniques (and learn all of this for free), you'll love working with my team in Zurvita.

PM me for conference times or for more information.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1