WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thursday 2/14/08...Check in!

OrangeSmoke20
02-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Happy Valentine's Day all you lifestyle changers!

Check In! Stay Accountable! Be Motivated!

elfinsnow
02-14-2008, 08:49 AM
1 mile watp.
More later.
Terry

angienewton
02-14-2008, 12:09 PM
smileys/smiley27.gifHappy Valentine's Daysmileys/smiley27.gif

35 min. Walk Away the Pounds Walk Slim 2 mile

25 squats w/medicine ball</font>

chrlstoncharmed
02-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Turbo Jam Fat Blaster - I peetered out toward the end though. I really didn't eat good enough to do a workout like FB today. Lesson learned. I think I'll do the Tony Horton Power Half Hour stretch later.

OrangeSmoke20
02-14-2008, 10:07 PM
20 minutes of assorted exercises (too tired to get into a breakdown....LOL)

Craftgrrl
02-15-2008, 12:40 AM
Dawn, you must've had a nice Valentine's Day then, if you're too tired to do a breakdown of your exercises! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

And I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was wonderful!!!!!

I finally was able to work out about 945 tonight! So here it is: 62 min. (3 miles) treadmill uphill and 20 min. weights.

angienewton
02-15-2008, 09:57 AM
I finally was able to work out about 945 tonight! So here it is: 62 min. (3 miles) treadmill uphill and 20 min. weights.

Donna,
Congrats!

I have to ask how in the world you last 62 min. on the treadmillsmileys/smiley36.gif I know I am new to the treadmill but boy after 35 minutes, I am jello. My legs, knees and everything AND I tried upping my incline but had to go back to regular level. Hubby did the highest incline and I have no idea how he does it.

Will I get better as I spend more time on it? I cannot get any higher than 3.6 walking regular and like 4.5 for my one minute jog bursts.

Any tips? Thankssmileys/smiley2.gif

Craftgrrl
02-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi Angie,
Honestly, it took me a little while to get there - haha! I have always liked to walk, all my life, so that was a little easy for me. Running, on the other hand, scares me!! I do plan on doing that some day, but not yet. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gifAs far as the treadmill, I just do it every day (since I joined the gym Jan. 3 except for the week I was sick) and every 1/2 lap, I increase the incline. And I hold on for dear life because it feels like it's going to throw me! I think that helps my arms, though - an added bonus! But Angie, you do all those other things that leave me wondering how the heck did you do that! Maybe you can give me pointers on your workout, too! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1