WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Jimer Coming to a Town Near You!

kellyatjimer
02-13-2008, 04:11 PM
As I think I've mentioned before, Jimer attends Women's Expos in different cities throughout the year and the show season begins in March for us, so I thought I'd give you all the heads up on where we're going to be ahead of each month.:) It's actually very cool because not only does Jimer pay the booth fees, but they bring every piece in the current line for display, as well as enough product to fulfill orders cash and carry! AND, Advisors in the area can apply towork the booth for a portion of time, during which they will not only receive commissions off of any sales that take place, but they get all parties booked and recruits during the time they are working!!

If you see a city close to you and you're interested in stopping by to check us out, interested in purchasing some great pieces, or even interested in joining Jimer and working the booth, let us know. Keep in mind we have also extended the $1000 kit for $149 offer through the end of February too!! What better way to kick off your Jimer business?

March 2008 Show Schedule
Cantonsville, MD 3/8 - 3/9
St. Paul, MN 3/15 - 3/16
Seattle, WA 3/28 - 3/30

There are a couple still pending for March, but this is what's confirmed right now. PLEASE tell me it's going to be warmer by then in MN!!

kroberts
02-13-2008, 04:51 PM
When will you be in South Florida?smileys/smiley4.gif I will be signing up next week. I'd love to work an Expo!

DebbieLeiss
02-13-2008, 05:53 PM
I am in Northern Florida - Jacksonville area....are you planning on a Florida tour?

julsie5
02-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Hey Kelly,

Are you traveling over to Illinois? It's not too far from MN but far enough that I can't drive up...LOL..

Hope so.. Julie

MASTT73
02-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi Kathleen,
Im so glad you decided to join up!
Still need an Advisor to mentor you?
Just PM me, I would love to have you on my team!
Your going to love love love Jimer!
Angela

SLAHStyle
02-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Kelly, no Northern California trips?

kellyatjimer
02-14-2008, 03:02 PM
I have to tell you all, I'm in a networking meeting right now and I'mSO bored, so I thought I'd come by and see what my wahm girls were up to....shhhh, don't tell. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

I don't want to list every location we're looking at yet because things can change so much over the year. The ones I listed for March are set.

Kathleen & Debbie - I know we're trying to get into Orlando for sure. We're ona waiting list there and the previous vendors get first right of refusal, so who knows.

Julie - we haven't found a good one in Chicago, but we'd LOVE to come....do you know of any?

Angela already knows she'll be taken care of later on in the year. :)

Cheryl - I don't think Norcal is on the list (not yet anyway). I think LA is as far north in CA as we're booked so far. Then we have Seattle as I mentioned and I think I saw Portland.

I'll pass along allof your requests, so keepthem coming. Andwe're definitely always looking for suggestions on Women's Expos that you know are fun and well attended.

MASTT73
02-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Yes ma'am Kelly, and Im way too excited to attend and help out! WOO HOO!!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

julsie5
02-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Kelly,

I'll work on it!

Julie

kellyatjimer
02-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Kathleen - tried to respond to your PM, but you're too popular, haha. Your box is FULL! Looks like Ft. Lauderdale is a good option, but they've moved thedate to September and haven't released any further details yet. I'll keep an eye on that one and keep you posted! Melbourne is pretty small and it's already sold out. We tend to like to make sure, when we're traveling, that we hit ones that are 2-3 days long at least, to make it worth the trip for us. Thanks and if you see any more, let me know.

Julie - Thanks to you too! I just replied to your PM.

kroberts
02-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Oops. Sorry about that! :) It's all cleaned out now.

Stacey36
02-27-2008, 03:03 PM
The Jimer corporate office isn't the only one busy attending Expo - My Jimer team and I will be attending the Bay city Expo,/ Michigan, March 8th 9-6p.m.
If theres anyonein the area interested in stopping by to check out our beautiful Jewelry, purchasing, hosting a party, or joining my ever growing team. Please stop by and say hello!!!
Any one who comes to our booth, and mentions that you saw this posting on WAHM, will recieve 15% off there Jewelry order!!
Hope to see you at the show!!

jrichardson
02-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Would anyone like to send me a catalog? I visited your website, and the jewlery is very nice.
Thanks
Jeanie

Stacey36
02-27-2008, 03:31 PM
Jeanie,

Just wanted you to know that I would love to send you some catalogs!!!

I just sent you a PM. Excited to here from you.

Stacey Glynn.

kroberts
02-27-2008, 03:51 PM
I finally got my kit! :) The jewelry is amazing. So glad I signed up.

jenniekay
02-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Kelly....any clue where the one in Catonsville is going to be? Thanks

kellyatjimer
02-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Yes Ma'am....

The Community College of Baltimore County - Gymnasium
800 South Rolling Rd
Baltimore, MD 21228

It's March 8th & 9th 10-5 both days. I fly out next Friday for the weekend. :)

Jenn, you realize that you're required to come now....right? ;) Seriously though, we'd LOVE to see as many WAHM ladies as we can. Make sure you come by and say hi!!

That reminds me - we'll have all the jewelry with us and we have a rental car. If anyone in the general area is interested in havinga party or a special showing in the evening on Fri, Sat, or Sun, let me know and we can work something out I'm sure!!

jenniekay
02-29-2008, 01:23 PM
I know right where that is, thanks!

I'm going to see if I can find some friends to come down...thanks Kelly....I will def stop by and say hello

Dakota
02-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Any locations in PA yet?

kellyatjimer
03-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Denise and Kathleen - we are SOOOOO happy to have you two as new members of the Jimer family. You're going to love the opportunities that Jimer has to offer you. :)
That's great Jenn!! We'll be looking out for you and all your friends. It will be so great to put a face with the name. :)

Denise, we have one in Erie, PA on the radar right now. They haven't set dates for 2008 yet, so I can't give you any specifics, but 2007 was in October. Are there any other good ones in PA that you're aware of that you'd like us to look at?

Dakota
03-06-2008, 05:31 AM
Angie,
I will look into it. Erie is good too as it's only 2 hours from me.

kellyatjimer
03-06-2008, 10:35 AM
We're off for Maryland in the morning. Hope to see some of you there.:)
I also wanted to let everyone know that we just received VIP passes to the St. Paul, MN show the following weekend. They get you FREE admission to the show!! Anyone that's interested, PM me or email me at [email protected](make sure you address the email to me) and I'll email them to you (they're electronic).

kellyatjimer
03-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Wow, MD was cold, but sooooo worth it!! Met so many great ladies, sold a ton of jewelry, booked a ton of parties, and even signed up a new Advisor right there at the show.....with a number of others working on their agreements as we speak. :) I think our local Advisor was pretty happy she showed up to help out. ;)

No sooner did I get warmed back up in San Diego, and now I'm back in the cold again, lol. St. Paul MN this weekend, brrr. Love to see as many WAHM ladies as we can......stop by and say hi, please!

kellyatjimer
03-19-2008, 12:40 AM
Ok, so Minnesota was no warmer than Maryland, but it sure generated some business. As a matter of fact, I have some extra parties to hand off!! Who wants 'em? ;)

Next on the agenda.....Seattle!

kellyatjimer
03-31-2008, 05:36 PM
First off, wanted to report that Seattle was amazing!! If any of you ladies are ever contemplating it from a vendor perspective or just attending, it gets the thumbs up from Jimer. :)

Thought this would be a good time to put our April schedule up:

Reno, NV 4/5 - 4/6
Del Mar, CA 4/11 - 4/13
Glendale, AZ 4/19 - 4/20
Los Angeles, CA 4/30

Hope to see/meet many of you over the next month!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1