WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just Ordered Tae Bo Amped

mommytotwo
02-11-2008, 05:55 AM
I am so excited! I just ordered Tae Bo Amped! I can't wait to get it. I got a good deal on it at eBay. I wanted something more challenging than WATP and something a little more fun than The Firm, so when I saw the commercial for this the other night, I had to order it.

I can't wait!

OrangeSmoke20
02-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Let us know how you like it! I always enjoy getting new workouts : )

mommytotwo
02-12-2008, 09:33 AM
I will let you know once I get it and start doing it. It looks intense, but fun. I am taking the week off from working out because I have been sick, then get better, then get sick again, plus my husband's grandpa has been hospitalized for a week so we are there daily, I just want to relax until the Tae Bo workouts arrive and then I will get back on track.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1