WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

breigk
02-05-2008, 09:45 PM
how many candles do you have in your home? did you know that candles is a 2.3 billion dollar industry? i have a found an opportunity that takes what i love doing, offers a great product, keeps me at home so i am there with my family.
i make soy candles, this is a special blend that is like no other you have seen. the scent throw off is amazing, and they burn clean.
i make money 3 ways 1. i make and sell candles, 2.i offer a fantastic fundraiser package that everyone loves, 3. residuial income. i can show you how to start for free. yes free but if you are making candles you have to purchase the soy and wicks.
take a look and talk to me. if you like to make candles this is perfect for you http://www.cwlight.com/sunflowerhollow

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1