WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Did you lose weight?

wahhippie
02-05-2008, 10:37 AM
I am looking to interview people who have lost weight on ANY weight loss plan or through surgery for my blog. If you are interested please PM me.

The purpose of this interview is to encourage and help others who are struggling to lose weight.

You will get a link back to your site and the interview will be played on Itunes. I also have a subcriber list of about 250

This is a podcast and all interviews are conducted through skype which is a free service, if you are not familiar with skye I will walk you through the set up.

Thank you all in advance : )
Jay

Edited by: wahhippie

tparbs
02-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Jay,
Hi! I'm happy to be interviewed. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley17.gif I've not only lost weight but became very healthy at the same time since I do a health system--not an unhealthy diet.

Now I'm making an excellent income just by sharing this system with others....what a win/win situation! :D

Looking forward to talking with you. Oh....my before/after pics appear below.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1