WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Why I chose Project MAHMA! S

livinggreen
02-05-2008, 09:43 AM
When searching for a home business I knew that I wanted to represent a company with good values, safe products and it definitely had to have a flawless reputation. I wanted a business that I could be proud of.

As a Project MAHMA, I am able to help create healthier lives by teaching others how to use our wonderful nutrition products and non-toxic cleaners. I am also helping Moms make their dreams come true by being able to stay home with their precious children. And last, but not least I am able to help schools, churches, non-profit organizations raise funds for whatever their need may be.

I do all of this from my home office. I do not deliver any products or do home presentations. This is a true home business opportunity and it allows me to spend my entire day with my son!

www.mywahmbiz.com (http://www.mywahmbiz.com)