WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

CheerfulLeslie
02-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Work From Home
Contact Leslie at 801-406-9497 for easy online interview and information.

The company is called cheerful noise and opens on February 2008. The initial hiring will be huge in that we need as many people as possible to sell our product. Because of the high commission rate initially - we expect a lot of people to sign on and the payout rate might drop the later you sign on. Obviously we want a speedy roll out for name recognition - and first time sales people will be rewarded at fantastic rates and exciting ways to promote product worldwide.

Sell 10 - Make $200.00 per month
Sell 20 - Make $400.00 per month
Sell 100 - Make $2000.00 per month

Sky is the limit. Want to be a millionare - go for it! Is it a hard product to sell. You will laugh but it will be the easiest sale you ever make! The product is family oriented and by signing on - they can sell it as well. This is not multi level - no down line. Just straight commission that goes on and on and on!

You can go straight to the website and sign on on the 11th of February and read all about it when the company opens. Or you can call me to get more information.

When you sign on - you will need to be on a marketing team - so you need to enter me as your coach/sponser. Please enter CHEERFUL LESLIE and send me an immediate e-mail that you are interested to [email protected] and I will keep you posted on preopening excitment for this huge company roll out!

Include your name, address, telephone and e-mail address.

And welcome ... to the most exciting thing to hit the market ever!!!! This will be the job that will turn your whole life around and make the first people to sign on...literally millionares if they want to be.

Sound too good to be true...ok..don't call...and you will hear about us in a year and kick yourself and be saying... "Hey - I remember them - I could have been in on the initial roll out back in january 2008!!!"

If you prefer to sign on after reading all about it - remember your coach /sponser name is Cheerful Leslie - you will need it to register yourself and join the employment team!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1