WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Christina Wiler
02-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Who, you ask??? ME!! Your fellowWAHM friend!! I am currently the top recruiter nationwide (out of 60,000 brokers!!) and I want to share my knowledge and train you to follow in my footsteps and create an awesome paycheck at home!!

You will have not only the training and support of the entire Freedom At Home Team, but you'll be enrolling with the #1 recruiter in the entire company right now and I will show you how I have built up such a successful business so that you can do it too!!

I am building a SIX FIGURE income all from home while my kids are right here beside me!

Enrolling with this kind of experience and support behind you, you have no where to go but up!!

Let me tell you that I know very well what a frustrating experience it can be to find something legit to do from home. I remember going to work and crying my eyes out on my way from the daycare to the office. It broke my heart every day leaving my kids and no matter how much people told me that it would get better it just never did. I also remember staying up into the wee hours of the morning desperately searching for a way to work at home. I looked at everything and tried many things. I spent over $4,000 and over 2 years looking and trying and looking some more! Trust me I know the frustration!!!

I now have a year and a half of work at home experience under my belt and I am building leaders that are creating career level incomes at home for themselves!! AND GUESS WHAT??? Many of those that I am leading and training are mom's just like you that were right here on this site looking for something to do at home, just like YOU!!

I found this company when I was looking for dental coverage to supplement my husbands insurance plan. When I found out that I could work for the company and get the dental plan as part of my brokership at no charge, I had to look further into it. I talked to someone and relayed all the info to my hubby and he told me to just go for it and try it out. I didn't have anything better and I was falling into such a deep depression going to work every day. This company has answered all of my prayers. I was able to quit my job and stay home with my babies!

Only, I enrolled a year and a half ago and paid $250 to get my business started! YOU CAN DO THE SAME THING TODAY FOR JUST $25. Twenty five dollars!! It costs more than that to take your family out for pizza on friday night!!!

With our February promotion people are not passing up the opportunity to get started early so that they can start making their own paychecks using the promotion too. You can join them and start earning paychecks at home today!! To request a consultation from me to get all of your questions answered: http://www.sahmrd.com/consult.html (http://www.sahmrd.com/consult.html)

If you have heard enough and you are ready to go, http://www.iboplus.com/wiler/enroll !

I would love to help you be in this same place as me....FREE FROM THE FRUSTRATION!!!