WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LyndseyStu
02-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey all,
After moving to a new state, I thought my at home business with At Home America was gonna be tough.. meeting new people and bringing my housewares into peoples homes. But, surprisingly, my housewares have sold themselves! I just show them the new 2008 catalog and give them a call back within a week they set up a home show party! I started for free, when I sold $1000 in my first 35 days.(the start for free program will be over the end of february for good) I was a little concerned I wouldn't make it, but I held a Grand Opening party at my home and invited all my family and friends and I SURPASSED my goal in one Homeshow! This is a AWESOME business- no suprise fees, and to stay an active member in the business you must sell at least $150 every THREE months.

Please email me if you think this might be a good business and you have questions. There is also alot of information on my website also.
http://www.athome.com/lyndseys

Thanks and have a Wonderful day! (stay warm, it's 20 degrees here!)
Lyndsey