WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ryndjohn
02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Do you love candles? I do and I have found an great company that I can earn money and have fun doing it. I am consultant for Diamond Creek Candles. And now you can try out our company risk free 30 day trial (no cc required). If at the end of 30 days you feel this is not the business for you don't have to join. Look at what you can get during your trial period.

~Risk Free~ 30 Day Free Trial!

You will receive:

THE $9.98 Gold Candle Consultant Plan:

* Your own fully functional website with 3 levels
Commission level 1 (for all products sold earn 25% of order total)
* Commission level 2 (for all referrals brought into the consultant plan under you as a referral earn 10% of their sales)
* Commission level 3 (for all sales under the level 2 referrals earn 5% of their sales)
* Levels of Achievement Awards
* Team Builder Commissions
* Site Meter
* Access to the 25% off consultant member only website
* No monthly minimums to meet
* No contracts and no Tax ID required
* Guaranteed email support 24/7
* No termination fees (upon cancellation)
* Delivery: Candles guaranteed to leave our facility within 3 to 4 working days
* You will receive commissions during your 30 day Free Trial.

If you decide to join you can do so for as little as $5.00 (Silver Consultant Plan) $9.98 (Gold Consultant Plan) or 29.99 (PlatinumConsultant Plan)

For More info please visit my website, but remember this is only for an limited time.

www.sweetcandlescents.com (http://www.sweetcandlescents.com)