WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Danaz
02-04-2008, 02:24 PM
After having my daughter,my husband and I decided that I would find an opportunity that would allow me to leave a 20 year, six figure career so I could stay home with my daughter. That day I started looking for something I could do from my computer. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but I knew whatI didn't want. Ididn't want a large investment, I didn't want to tie up my own money and build inventory,I didn't wantto haveto sell products and I didn't want a huge administrative burden. After months of searching, I had finally found the opportunity that would change our lives forever!!

I have been with the company for just over 2 years and I am close toreplacing my income! We are also working on replacing my husbandís income and will soon be debt free. We have done itwith this Team and Company and You Can TOO!!
I am looking for 10 serious people that would like to supplement or replace their income. I will show you how to maximize your income in your very first month. If you have the DRIVE...We have the Company!!

Visit my website and click on GET MORE INFO... I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
www.SucceedLikeMe.com (http://www.SucceedLikeMe.com)

Edited by: Danaz