WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ka8lhi
02-04-2008, 01:52 PM
I always wanted a business and a chance to work from home. I've tried other opportunities and nothing seemed to fit. That has changed now - I found Ooh La La Spa Party. I wanted a new company - newer than some of the other companies that were touting ground floor opportunity - I wanted in at the beginning! I wanted a company that was interested in natural, healthy products. I needed something that was cheap to join- even $100 was out of my reach (Ooh La La is free to join until March 1st - the only stipulation is that you purchase something within your first 30 days).

I could go on with many things that makes Ooh La La Spa Party is a perfect fit for me but I won't. I would just like you to look at the website and see for yourself - don't just read this note - really look at the website (listed below). Maybe this company won't be for you but you won't know until you give it an honest look.

If you decide it is for you and you want to join my team - please put my name, Carol Warnock, in the spot for the fax number. I will be here for you and help you make 2008 a success!!

You will be required to join the main Yahoo Group in order to remain a consultant. It is where we comunicate with each other and help the owners of the company with some of the decisions that need to be made (she is so kind to let us vote on some issues!)!!! I am just getting ready to form my downline group - which will be a Yahoo group also. This is where I will share my knowledge with you to help you in any way I can. I will also be available by email and phone.

Love Wins,
Carol