WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Danelle
02-04-2008, 11:09 AM
No large investments to get started
just the cost of your candle of the month shipment, 49.00 plus tax and shipping is all you'll ever be charged.

No home parties required (allowed, but not required to be successful at this business)

No complicated sales pitches to learn: Simply use a smell and sell approach and you'll have customers returning over and over!

A team of people who truly care about helping YOU build your business, generating ideas and concepts that if you follow them, can help you build your business into what YOU want it to be and what we want it to be for you!

Training web sites accessible to you 24 hrs. a day 7 days a week at an easy to follow routine. Nobody rushing you to learn information quickly or time frames to set goals!! This is your business

I encourage you, if you are seeking a flexible, yet fun and enjoyable way of earning an income at YOUR PACE on YOUR TIME and ON YOUR BUDGET, this is the one! Please, take the opportunity to visit our website at
Scent-Sations, Inc. - Mia Bella Gourmet Candles, Candle of the Month Program (http://www.scentsationalfun.scent-team.com/) read through the information. While you're there, Don't forget to take the opportunity to put your name in our Scent-Sations, Inc. Free Weekly Drawing (http://www.scentsationalfun.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php?dist_num=22347) for your chance to win our weekly candle drawing! GOOD LUCK! Also, please fill out our form and be sure to request your free candle Ecourse book to learn about how we do our business. Then, I'll be sure to get you your FREE scent sample and information off in the mail and contact you VIA email/phone to answer any questions that you may have! I look forward to speaking with you!