WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ehagan420
01-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of building my own content based website with work from home resources. I am obsessed with making moeny from home, so I figured, why not indulge it? lol

My website is in the beginning stages. I have been brainstorming on it for over a month and it is fianlly coming together. I have submitted my site to Google and Yahoo, and other search engines recommended by the web company I am working with.

My site will have a link for home businesses, particularly direct sales companies. I am looking for reps from different direct sales companies to list on my website. This helps me to build my website and helps you to advertise your opportunity. The great benefit for you is that you will be the exclusive rep for your company listed on my site underthe home business directory.

What I amrequesting in your text link to your home business opportunity and I will hyperlink it with the company name, or whatever you prefer.I would like a short description of the cpmpany, products/services it offers, and how it has affected you. Basically, a informational testimonial.

This will basically be a permanent listing on my website, as long as you are an active rep with the company.

I am only requesting $10 donation per listing. This is mostly for my timeand because it is a great advertising opportunity for you: exclusive and permanent on my site. I feel this is a fair trade and value. You won't have to worry about renewing or it expiring.

Please email me with your company and let me know if you are interested.
I will let you know if Ialready have a rep listing for your company. I do have the right to refuse a listingif I feel it is not a legitimate company.

You canview my sitein the works: www.work-from-home-source.com (http://www.work-from-home-source.com/)

The directory will be under the "Start Your Home Biz" link. Click on the hyper links labeled home business and direct sales company. That will lead to the home business directory.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
Please don't pm me or reply here. I'd rather be contacted directly. I am constantly checking my yahoo email and get instant notification.

Thanks! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1