WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

tennisplayer
01-26-2008, 12:57 PM
<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder">
<T>
<TR ="msgableRow">
<TD vAlign=top height=150 ="msgLineDevider">
<DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto" ="msg">
<DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto">
<H3>2 Awesome January Specials!!!!!

Spend $60 and get $40 in free product!! and...

Become a Consultant for only $150, including your Deluxe Business Kit! You won't believe what you'll get for the price, over $600 in product!!

The Body Shop at Home Needs Consultants!! </H3>

The Body Shop (yes, thestore in your local mall that always smells so GOOD!) has anAT HOME Division and we need help!

My name is Secola Edwards and I am based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am an Independent Consultant for the Body Shop at Home.

You'rereading this postbecause you're looking for an exciting Home-Based business opportunity without breaking the bank ($150 starts you off with over $600 in product)! Well, you've found it!!

The Body Shop at Home (TBSAH)is a ground floor opportunity! TBSAH has been in existence only 5 years, but The Body Shopstore opened its' doors in 1976! The Body Shop has since been home to some of the finest, naturally based bath and body products in the world, including the World's Best Body Butter!

I reside in the Dallas area. Right now, there are just over 400 consultants in the ENTIRE state of Texas! Imagine having joined Mary Kay or Avon at the ground floor level!! You have a chance to make a real difference in the lives of you and your family!! You'renever alone, our support team is incredible!

If you would like to know more about the hosting a GirlsNight Outor the Business Opportunity available with The Body Shop At Home, please contact me.

Take 5 minutes to listen to the business opportunity hotline at 620-294-1068.

Check out my website: www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/sedwards (http://www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/sedwards)

Email me at [email protected] ([email protected]) for more information onbecoming a Consultant anywhere Nationwide!

No spam, please.</TD></TR>
<TR ="msgableRow">
<TD style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" ="msgLineDevider">
<DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto" ="msgSignature">The Body Shop is Bringing the Store to Your Door! Email [email protected] for info on becoming a Body Shop at Home Consultant

http://www.cafemom.com/group/cocoaculture </TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1