WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any Heritage Makers Consultants?

Lisa Taron
01-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Hello,

I am one of only a very few consultants in Canada and I know we really don't have all that many in the states. (Just a fraction of Creative Memories consultants) But hey....we have only just begun!!!

What do you think of Studio 2.0? I love the 30,000 + pieces of digital art available. No longer do I need a room to store all of my scrapbooking stuff. It's all on my computer!!!! Yay

Lisa Taron, Founding Director
HERITAGE MAKERS
Independent Consultant
www.MakeBooksOnline.com

ZachMadsMom
01-23-2008, 06:04 AM
Hey Lisa! It's Wendy Clifton! I'm here.

Of course I love studio 2.0! So many possibilities to do with it. Love the newest stuff, especially Peppermint Kisses! That collection is adorable.

Notjust64
01-25-2008, 09:28 AM
I am a consultant in NJ. I love the new 2.0. I was frustrated in the beginning with all our glitches, but HM got them worked out and now it's so easy to do and the collections are so adorable. Can't wait to see what they do next !!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1