WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Stuffable companies

ang79
01-14-2008, 02:58 PM
I know there is a Noah's Ark folder on here but I was wondering if there are any Stuff-n-Snuggle reps or Stuff A Pal reps? If so, can you PM me with the good and bad of these companies?

Thanks,
Angie

isellwatkins
01-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Bare Paws is a stuffable company too!!

Heather Robbins

http://www.barepawsanimalstuffing.com/heathersbears

ang79
01-15-2008, 05:15 AM
Thanks Heather! I did look at them, but their selection seems a bit smaller. Can I ask what made you decide to go with them? Right now I am trying to decide if I want a smaller company or a big name one like NAW.

Angie

isellwatkins
01-15-2008, 06:08 AM
Well, I know the owner..lol.. And she is getting ready to add more animals and such because the team is growing!! There are 10 reps now plus Kim. And when it comes down to the price everything is included with the animal you are going to stuff. Other companies you have to purchase it all seperate. So for the $ amount you get the animal, stuffing, stuffing stick, wishing star, and the birth certificate. She has been around for a while..I have been a customer..and she has just offered a rep program a few months ago.. So I thought if I got in while it was still small..as I help it grow it might be a good thing!! Plus with the big ones it is not one on one with the owner... She takes ideas and goes with it!! And with a big company if you had an idea would you even get somewhere other than telling you upline.. So I guess...it is like with Cello and Lonna...she is awesome..(I am a rep there) and Mineral Girlz and Evie )(plus Brooke and Olivia and Amy..I am a rep here to) I wanted the more personal level.. Thanks for asking Angie and good luck with your search!!
Heather Robbins
http://barepawsanimalstuffing.com/heathersbears

zebra room
01-15-2008, 06:30 AM
Hi Angie and Heather,

I'm the owner of Bare Paws and wanted to chime in. My company was started in June 06 after me being with SAF and The Purple Hippo.

I've always done my business 'offline' mostly and have been rather successful at it. Decided to take BP online more and with a rep program.

It's been slow but that's okay with me...we will grow in time.

My selection right now is low, but like Heather said I will be getting a rabbit, duck, lamb, frog and more shortly.

I only offer what I have in stock...I know TPH use to offer animals that were not in stock and so we had to wait forever to receive them.

Heather is working her Bare Paws business to the max and I appreciate that. She would be an excellent team leader for you if you decided to join us.

Let me know if Heather or I can help you further.

KIM
[email protected] (rememb[email protected]on.net)

Mothermomtotwo
01-17-2008, 09:23 AM
Plus with the big ones it is not one on one with the owner... She takes ideas and goes with it!! And with a big company if you had an idea would you even get somewhere other than telling you upline..

Not true with Noah's Ark. The company really listens to us AND puts our ideas into the company. It's like one big family actually. I have been with them for nearly 4 years, and I have to say, they keep us apprised of everything, WANT to hear our thoughts/concerns AND act on those to make everyone feel part of the family.

All the best!

Mary

zebra room
01-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Valentine's Day will be great for all stuff-able businesses.

Good luck with yours!

KIM

Julie0725
01-30-2008, 11:24 AM
You are exactly right!! NA is always listening to our ideas and suggestions and immediately returns our calls and emails!! They are AWESOME!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif
Rainbow Wishes,
Julie Stackhouse, Independent Senior Crew Member
https://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/juliestackhouse1455

zebra room
03-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Bare Paws is still around and going strong....there's not a folder for us owners to post anything or even ask questions about.

My site is down today due to switching servers.....this is upsetting but hopefully it will be up soon.

KIM
Bare Paws owner

sonyareads
04-18-2008, 06:46 PM
I just joined with Stuff-n-Snuggle, and I would love to see a folder about them.

ang79
04-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi Sonja!

I ended up joining Stuff-N-Snuggle too, as I love the large variety they have! I have not had much time to devote to the business yet, but have purchased several of the animal kits and love how soft they are!

Angie

MizDaySpa
04-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Ultimately everyone has to choose the company that is right for them,
but as a Noah's Ark consultant it is the best of both worlds in my
opinion. It is large enough to have a vast selection of fine quality
products and small enough that the corporate office literally keeps
their ears to the ground for good ideas about marketing, running
workshops, advertising, etc. etc. they get from their
consultants.

I have submitted ideas of my own that have been warmly received by the
home office. It is a great company and still very much a ground floor