WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AlisonMSmith
12-20-2007, 02:51 PM
I just wanted to tell you all how very, very, very much our family appreciates all you have and are doing for us. I know that some of you are without your loved ones at this holiday season and I know that it is because you are serving the rest of us who are at home, warm and cozy.

Bless you so much from the bottom of my heart for allowing us to have the freedoms we do and to pursue our dreams. Thank you for your courage and strength and loyalty.

We love you and pray for you and your families.

Alison

trigs
01-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I don't come to this folder very often. I have to say I'm very surprised no one replied to this post though. Your words are very much appreciated by me, and I want to thank you for your kindness and your prayers. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

shaynjeffrey
01-11-2008, 07:46 AM
I agree with trigs...I havent been to this folder lately, but I was shocked as well nobody replied.

Its nice to hear someone just be thankful...and not make it political about what we are doing in other parts of the world right now!

Thank you Book for your words and appreciate, God bless you and yours in 2008!!

suescott4eva
01-11-2008, 10:15 AM
WOW....thanks so very much!!! I check the active topics a few times a week, and I must have missed this.

Our family just survived our first 15-month deployment, and I VERY much appreciate your kind words, as well.

I know that many appreciate what military families go through, but it's so very nice to hear them said out loud.

Thank you again http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif!! God Bless you and your family.

kittenbabe
01-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Thank you! I'm a soldier's wife and we're going through our first deployment. He'll be gone until December.I must say that it's a little harder than I thought it would be (emotional wise), but I'm keeping myself busy taking care of our 2 boys and working from home.

Amy Jacobs
01-13-2008, 09:42 AM
I just wanted to tell you all how very, very, very much our family appreciates all you have and are doing for us. I know that some of you are without your loved ones at this holiday season and I know that it is because you are serving the rest of us who are at home, warm and cozy.

Bless you so much from the bottom of my heart for allowing us to have the freedoms we do and to pursue our dreams. Thank you for your courage and strength and loyalty.

Alison

http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gifAmen

dstsoror1991
01-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Alison, I feel like I know you already. This is my first time in a long time reviewing this forum. I too want to thank you for your kind words. My husband was overseas for 15 months (we survived) and he has now been back for 6 months. Trying to adjust to "military life" and have a career is very difficult. We do give up a lot.http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley19.gif

I just wish that others realized how much we truly give up.

Again, thank you!

DSTSoror

PS: The good thing is that hubby is eligible to retire in July with almost 22 years of service. Though I think he is going to wait until 23, just knowing that he can is truly a blessing.

Alison Edited by: dstsoror1991