WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : E-Spa Party

spabeautidream
12-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Would you like to hostess a party without the trouble of having one in your home and receive the same rewards? You can do just that! Simply log onto my website www.beautipage.com/donnagoins (http://www.beautipage.com/donnagoins). Please sign the guest book while you are there. Send my website to your friends and you will be rewarded for the sales! You can receive YOUR skincare set 50% off just by doing an E-Party! I will personally send YOU the skincare set and a FREE neckwrap if your party sales are $250. If you are interested in joining BeautiControl you can for $99 during December and receive over $430 in full sized products. Your skincare set customized for your skin will be included in the signup cost! PLUS you will receive spa products, cosmetics and enough sales aids to get you started in your own business.
This would be a good gift for you or someone you know that needs to make extra money OR just wants to purchase products at a wholesale cost. My personal email is [email protected] (do[email protected]). Happy Shopping!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1