WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Angie_Hurst
11-30-2007, 09:05 PM
Why are you hesitating?

We have two practically "risk free" ways to get started:

1) </font>Try out our product for one month. Sign up as a Candle of the Month (COTM)
program member. (The COTM is just $39.95 and it includes a dozen votives, a 16
oz. Gourmet Jar Candle and a full size "Gourmet Body Bar")

When you get
your order:</font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font>

---Open and
burn your 16 oz jar candle in your home</font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
--- </font>Shower with your Gourmet Body Bar, and
enjoy how refreshed your skin feels and how
clean your bathroom smells.</font></font></font></font></font></font>
---Finally,
give away your 12 votives to 12 people and just say -</font>"I found these great,
natural wax, gourmet candles online. Burn this and let me know what you
think."</font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

You'll
know before the end of the month if this business is right for
you!

And, either way, your cost is less than $50 and you'll have a
great candle, wonderful soap and 12 happy friends! AND... if it goes the way I
believe it will, you'll also have a very promising, lucrative business

</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

OR...</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

2) </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>The Associate Program is a unique program which entitles members to purchase
candles and other products slightly above the deep wholesale price
(approximately 30% more) without being on the Candle of The Month autoship
program. Associate program members can receive a 5% commission on the sales
activities of any distributor they personally sponsor into either the Candle of
The Month or Associate program.</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

I'm
so excited about this company, their products, and my team! I want
you to join us! What are you waiting for? If you're still having
reservations, let's discuss them. Call me at 502-550-1743.</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

If this sounds like the business for you, learn more/join here: www.ASuperiorCandle.com (http://ahurst.scent-team.com/cotm.php).</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

And
while you're at my site, be sure to sign up for our weekly drawing for
a FREE 16oz candle and gourmet soap! No purchase necessary!</font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

Angie Hurst

Burn Candles? Ever Tried A Mia Bella?

The Best Performing Candle You'll Ever Burn!

www.YourCandleCoach.com (http://www.yourcandlecoach.com/)

Email: </span>[email protected]

502-550-1743</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1