WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Building Wealth
11-26-2007, 11:14 AM
FREEDOM FINANCIAL GROUP IS SEEKING OUTSTANDING LEADERS & PROFESSIONALS TO BEGIN TRAINING to assist in handling the clients generated by the recent partnership that FFG has reached with WELLS FARGO BANK (the largest bank in the U.S. with almost 6000locations and 8 million customers)

In other words...we have the client source... now we need trained professionals to open (home based) Branch Offices to help us handle them.

FFG is seeking to establish 5000 FFG financial services Branch offices nationwide assoon as possible andwill cease active recruiting once this goal is reached.

FREEDOM FINANCIAL GROUP-FFG is the Nations Leader in total debt elimination with 8+ outstanding & unique complete debt elimination products that are able to help INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES & SMALL BUSINESSES to become completely debt free, including owning their home or property free and clear within 6-12 years...saving anywhere from $20,000–$650,000+ in interest and principal payments, usually using the same or less monthly debt payments they are currently using. With the FFG exciting unique approach and bundled services, all or most of the fees for the programs come completely out of the savings we create for our clients!

Wells Fargo Bank has become a strategic partner with FFG and recently made the decision to market the exciting and unique FFG debt elimination programs to their customers by putting FFGcounter displays and brochures in Wells FargoBanks and also by direct mailing the product flyers to their 8 million banking customers. Additionally, a National advertising campaign is being planned for late 2008.

FFG is looking for leaders to join our <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Professional Business Development Group [/I][/B](investment required)

PBDG is specifically designed to help serious individuals quickly establish, build and train a local, regional or even a national FFG financial services business.

FFG pays outstandingly well ($700–$9000 per plan) and has tremendous consultant benefits that you can earnincluding health insurance, company cars, cruises and even a new home. The PBDG program also provides monthly business leads, individualized websites, free marketing and training materials andeven allows consultants to get paid up to $2400 for doing their own total debt elimination program.

BE A PART OF THE FUTURE
<?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is now available. Don’t be left behind. The Financial Services, Mortgage, and Real Estate industries are in the midst of crises and the old way of doing business is over. A new paradigm shift is happening and FFG&amp; Wells Fargo Bank are leading the way into it. Also, be in place so when FFGgoes international you are in position to take full advantage of it.

If you have the desire to get out of debt and show others how they can do the same, I'd love to talk to you.

There are a limited number of positions available so we only want to work with the best. Once we have reached our goal, we will ceaseactive recruitingand move to replacement hiring. The time to get in is NOW.

If interested, please visit Freedom Financial Group (http://www.tracy.debtfreeffg.com/) to learn more about us. Then, feel free to call me with any questions or concerns.
NOTE: You can login to the consultant's general back office to get a better view of ourprograms and comp plan.(Consultant Login tab in the top right corner - Password: freedom)Please don't hesitate to call with any questions or concerns.

Living Debt Free ... The Ultimate Status Symbol of the 21st Century!

P.S. I am extremely busy with current promotions ... so if I'm unable to take your call live, please forgive me - leave a message and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1