WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How!

jsottesen
11-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Can anyone tell me alittle bit about an online party? How can you host one...how can you attend one (be a customer?)

Thanks!

Divapartyngifts
11-25-2007, 03:53 PM
To be a customer all you have to do is enter the room and participate in the conversation.

To host an online party it all depends on the company and rep you are going to go through.

If you wanted a spot for your company then all you would have to do is sign up on one of the many online party sites out there.

If you have never attended, hosted or presented before I would suggest finding a party and attending to see what it is all about before you jump right into it.

Beth

jsottesen
11-25-2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the explanation! I will start taking a look at the different signts that have online parties!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1