WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

homemommichele
11-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Are you tired of restating your priorities when they should be obvious (and they are...to YOU!!)
Ever gotten in trouble at work for calling off, leaving early, or calling to check on a sick child???
Ever feel like the boss just can't get the hint that they will Never, EVER be anywhere near as important to you as your family??

I felt that way too, and now my boss completely understands where my loyalties lie....I am my boss!!
I have never been happier, felt less guilt, and no longer torn between earning a living and spending time with my family!! I do both!!
You can too, and what I do is help you to do the same!!

I would love to talk to you, see what your personal and professional goals are and help YOU be home for what is important to YOU!! I am Not a salesperson, I am a Mom, just like you!! Who found a way to make it work!!
Just go to http://www.workathomeunited.com/homemommichele and request info. All information and training are Free!! I look forward to talking to you!!

From Now On....Get $20 In FREE products for yourself every month for the first 5 months, that's $100 in shopping!! Just to give this a try!! Yours for good!!

Michele

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1