WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

kyrichmonds
11-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Are you tired of pinching pennies? Are you tired of living way beyond your means? Are you tired of mediocrity? Then you are exactly who I am looking for! I am looking for serious business minded people ready to make that change, ready to make a turn around in their lives. I am looking for someone who is going to step up to the plate and stop believing all their excuses for not doing something amazing in their lives. I am with The MOM Team which is a non-profit support group that helps moms own their own business from home without hassling inventory or parties. The MOM Team provides free and consistent support and training to help you work on and off the internet, helps coach you using a proven marketing system, and much much more. We set up wholesale accounts for a wellness company and help other mothers build their businesses from home. So, I know we all have dreams and goals. But let me ask you something...doing what you are doing now, how long will it take you to get all your debt paid off? How long will it take you to retire? Something to think about. In the meantime, email me, or visit my website.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

[email protected]
www.themomteam.com/momathomeof3 (http://www.themomteam.com/momathomeof3)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1