WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ft. Polk Questions

LovingMySoldier
10-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Well guys, I know its been a long while since I wrote, even when I did I only posted a few times but I was wondering about Ft. Polk. Whats it like there? I've heard that its rough for the mil wives there. I just want as much info as possible about it. We are moving any time between the middle of November and the first of January. Hope everyone is doing well. :) Take care!!

hthrwrk
11-21-2007, 07:22 PM
I am here at Polk....it's boring, to say the least. And hot all the time it seems.....I am wearing shorts and it's November. This one's bad, but I have heard there are a lot worse.... you can get to decent towns in about 45 min.