WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : No promises...Traverus

Achieving Total
08-31-2007, 11:05 AM
I wanted to make you aware that the Traverus opportunity to join as an RTA for only 49.95 will end tonight at midnight.
If you're like me, then you may have thought that you would never be interested in a travel business. However, once I got to talking with my sponsor, Pastor Marcus Brewer, I realized that he was not just interested in recruiting me; he actually wanted to see me succeed at this. He doesn't pressure me to recruit. He only asks that I make as many people aware of this opportunity and that is my goal.

I was interested in tons of businesses before and I've invested tons of money in businesses that either closed down, owners disappeared with my products, and so much more. And...not all of those businesses were direct sales, some of them were local. That hasn't stopped me yet. I guess I'm hardheaded or determined. Probably a lil' bit of both http://wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

Try Traverus out and see if it is the opportunity for you. It's a good value, considering that after today, the regular price of $119 will be back in effect PLUS you will have to pay an additional 49.95 for your website. So, putting that into perspective, they're basically letting you join for free and you only pay for your website. That is definitely not a bad value!!!

Also, Traverus is very much worth it. I love this company and I love the team that I am on. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me at 404.578.6388 or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Visit my website at www.hangyourworries.com (http://www.hangyourworries.com)

Make it a great day and welcome to Traverus!
Sholanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1