WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

swagen
08-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Sounds like an odd question, doesn't it?

After all, who wouldn't want to be helped?

Believe it or not, lots of people. Why? Many reasons. They're skeptical for the most part. And who can blame them. So many people make claims and quite honestly, we have no way of knowing if they're valid claims or not.

It is for that reason that I'd like you to take a look at this video.

http://www.mysecretarticles.com/proof/income.html

It's simply a video of me logging into several of my online accounts so you can see the kind of income that I earn on a regular basis.

Why am I showing you this? Well, if you're going to trust me to help you, then you at least have to believe that I'm actually earning a substantial income online, otherwise, there is no point to you even reading any farther.

Okay, so how can I help you?

Well, I can point you in the right direction to actually earning an income online. No, I'm not going to send you to some "program." Here's a news flash. NO program can promise you success. What I am going to do is give you a URL to a free report that will explain to you a simple strategy for coming up with a game plan to make money online. I call it 4 steps to success and it works. It's not going to cost you anything, so there's nothing for you to lose. Plus, in addition to the report, you'll get a weekly newsletter from me with additional tips that I know will help you a great deal. No strings attached.

Anyway, if you're interested, here's the URL

http://www.stevewagenheim.com/4steps.html

If you have any questions, just shoot me an email.

I hope you'll give me the chance to help you and show you that I'm one of the good guys.

Sincerely,

Steven Wagenheim

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1