WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : STAY AT HOME MOM'S

wrknmuma
08-22-2007, 06:24 AM
AfterI had my son, all I could think of was "what am I going to do when I have to return to work?" I worried about it for months and I wanted to be the on to see all his firsts, not hear about them from a daycare worker after putting in a 9 hour day away from him.
So I started searching the Internet for work at home opportunities. There was so many out there..how do you choose? I tried a few things, and never earned a single penny, and even lost money. Then, finally I came across an incredible team and company. My mentor is amazing, I truly beleive in the company and what it offers, and my first check was amazing. My only regret is that I didn't find them sooner! I will replace my full time income in the next couple months. All of this is made possible because of my hard work and this incredible company!!!

If you are determined to work from home and earn a steady income, we want you to be a part of our team. Visit: www.workathomeunited.com/sandyb (http://www.workathomeunited.com/sandyb)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1