WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fort hood wives

ondreaabel
08-16-2007, 12:48 PM
hey is there any fort hood wives out there...PM me or write back on here..I would love to meet new wives..

MelanieUCW
08-19-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm on Fort Hood. I'm Melanie, Wife of SSG Leaseburg and Mom to 2 little girls, ages 8 and 3. We live in Comanche 3 area on post, but we're looking at stuff off post now to move. I work with UndercoverWear doing home parties with lingerie, bath & body, and naughty little nothings. ;)

Nice to meet you!
Melanie

Robbie1932
09-13-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm here in Harker Heights... military wife too.
I work for Alpine Access...

Anyone else?

oneneaner
09-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Hello, I'm in Harker Heights not far from Ft. Hood. I'm also new to Texas but wanted to just post a note to say hello._popupControl();

ondreaabel
09-23-2007, 02:12 PM
hello I saw yalls posts on here and was wondering if you guys would be interested in coming over to my house for a free facial and sampling some marykay products. Let me know I have a class this week. I was also gonna throw out there that if anyone of you is interested in selling marykay let me know, its been great!! I have only been working for a little bit and making some good friends and of course good money.Edited by: ondreaabel