WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 30% Anyone? (TNI)

Artist4Sale
08-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Okay everyone! I am having trouble hitting my quota this month! I know! It's my own fault! lol! It's been raining for a week here and I haven't been out and about like I should! But I need HELP!! I know I am SUCH a DORK! lol smileys/smiley36.gif

SO...my slacker way is $avings for you!

Place an order with me before August 13th and I will give you MY PERSONAL WHOLESALE discount as a first time buyer! That is 30% OFF the retail price!

Tahitian Noni International is well known for their Tahitian Noni juice which is known to increase energy, boost your immune system, and much more! My favorite is the Tepeoma Natural Skincare line, and the Moea Spa Line!

Just take a little stroll around my site: www.tni.com/staceystaddie (http://www.tni.com/staceystaddie%20) see if there is anything that interests you. You can see the price you would be paying with the 30% discount when you click on an item, it will be listed in green under the price. That is also the savings you get when you join our Monthly Autoship Rewards Program.

If you find something you like (the Body Souffle is to die for!) email me the items you want to order, with your address, phone number (I won't call, I just need it to place the order), and I will work out shipping and then you can send me your paypal address to finish the transaction...and WAH LAH! You will have your AWESOME TNI products delivered RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR in about 3 days!!

If you haven't tried any TNI products, I am telling you they are awesome! The skincare line, even though it is natural, smells wonderful! And works great! If I was not an Independent Product Consultant for them I would STILL pay RETAIL!! I won't use anything else now!

You can email me @ [email protected] if this interests you. And if you do order....

<DIV align=center>THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1