WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

kcmesserole
08-07-2007, 03:41 AM
Hello Everyone,
My name is Kelly and I am a WAHM to a little 2 1/2 boy, baby in the belly due in Jan, and a Marine Corps Wife. We live in Quantico, VA right now, but have orders to SD CA in April. I know, very long time. hehe. I am sure it is going to fly by though.

I wanted to post about my business because I truly belive this is a great business and is so easy for anyone to do. It is great for military wives as well b/c you can take it and move around with it and work it when you want to work it! What I do is For Your Pleasure! We sell adult bedroom items, but in a very classy way.

I have been in the adult party plan business for 2 years now, and I can tell you, I went from being aSAHM/E4 wife making nothing, to now an E5s wife making double what he brings home a month! If you know a Sgt pay, that is not very much. So for me to be able to stay home, save on daycare, but yet bring in more then my husband, that is a big thing~!

FYP hasover 1200 products, a 110+ page catalog, an outstanding host set up so you as a consultant would walk away not paying for any of it, and your the host would walk away with TONS of free products!

If this is something you would like more info on and or have questions, please feel free to post! We have many ways you can join FYP for little to no money at all. When I say FREE, I truly mean FREE!

Kelly Messerole
703-398-5300
www.fancytoyparties.com (http://www.fancytoyparties.com)

email: [email protected]

KimberlyP
08-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey Kelly. I am Kimberly proud wife of Army Sgt. Peyton! I have been looking for a WAHJ to no avail. When I read your post I thought, why in the world have I not thought of doing this? Lord knows we are always in the perfect situation to sell these sorts of products! I am going to check out the site. Could you please PM me with any type of other information I should know? Thanks in Advance!