WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

shelby12
08-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Are you tired of all the work at home gimmicks? So was I. We work with an award winning, 21 year old company with an impeccable record with the Better Business Bureau and a top notch compensation plan!!! There is no selling, no inventory, no parties and NO RISK! <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Now that I work at home I also get to spend time with by beautiful baby boy. I donít have to let a stranger raise him or pay high childcare prices!! With sky high gas prices it is nice to know that I just have to commute to my computer!! For more info visit: http://www.workathomeunited.com/shelbyb

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1