WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Timsmommy
08-01-2007, 06:02 PM
When you become my business partner, you've got me in your back pocket. I will not rest until you reach your financial and personal business goals, whether you are in this to make an extra $200 per month or a six figure income. There will be times that I will show you some "tough love" and some times that I am willing to go down on a "rescue mission" to pull you up. You carry your 50 bricks, and I'll carry the other half, and together we'll create the life you deserve.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>
Partner with one of the leading Gourmet Soy/Veg Candle Companies in the
industry! Create a significant income from home, part time or full
time. Includes free retail website and personalized training. Low
startup cost, unlimited income potential!

Register for a free jar candle: www.freecandlebiz.com

Serious inquiries should contact Shyleen at (661) 858-0801

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1