WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Own a Mall, a brand new Business

dewaynesmom
07-23-2007, 07:25 AM
I am a stay-at-home mom and own my personal Mall since a week. The good news is - besides the rebate shopping system - that i make money while others shop up to 9 levels below me.

I strongly believeMPMwill lead to an outstanding extra income just for the simple fact, its NEW and FREE. Its not a system with millions of members where you dont have a chance to become a leading position anymore (less than 21000 members so far). MPM launched the market only 16 weeks ago and is expanding rapidly.

If anyone is interested, click on the link below and listen to the Founder of MPM. I can refer this business with a good concious and is perfect for newbies!

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/19539

julia

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1