WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi Ladies

AFfamof4
07-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Hi there! I posted here quite some time ago while we were still in Turkey. We are now in South Dakota, at Ellsworth AFB. It's alright here - there are places I would rather be, but then again, it could be worse!

I started up home daycare - is anyone else here a provider on an air force base? It took me forever to start up with all the training and what not.. but I finally got it going!

Anyways - just wanted to say Hello. Hope this finds you all well!

- Anna

flutterz
07-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Hello. I visiting in SD for 2 1/2 weeks now. I am in Beresford about 30/40 mins from Sioux Falls.

eamundsen
07-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Oh you're a saint to do daycare! I did it for 2 years and just about drove myself crazy! I wasn't on base though so maybe it will be better for you. Good luck! Edited by: eamundsen