WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anybody a recruiters wife?

eamundsen
07-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Just wondering if anybody else is a recruiting wife? My DH just converted to recruiting because he doesn't want to go back out on deployments. I don't know which is worse though being deployed or end of month. We've done both so for me it's a toss up just wondering on anyone else's oppinions.

Traci
07-16-2007, 02:22 PM
My husband just got off of recruiter duty and is currently in Kuwait. Edited by: Traci

Mrs1stSgt
07-16-2007, 02:39 PM
We did 3 years as a drill seargent, then DH got a year for permanet duty station then to Cuba, he is back and we are currently at Fort Leavenworth. Only 3 years to go.
Lisa

nikita4spas
08-08-2007, 08:06 PM
My hubby was on a ship then recruiting duty. He was a DC. After we had our second he converted to NC b/c he said he couldn't stand not watching them grow up. Either way is fine with me, but the choices for orders are not as great. No Hawaii that is for sure. Hope all goes well.
Nicole

nikita4spas
08-08-2007, 08:07 PM
okay sorry after we had our second child. It's late

nikita4spas
08-08-2007, 08:07 PM
okay sorry after we had our second child. It's late

Artist4Sale
08-12-2007, 10:00 PM
My husband was a recruiter when we met, I have NO idea how we dated! Those late hours! They are NEVER home!! uGH! yeah my husband never wants to do that again! Good luck!

Stacey

cpcali
10-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Just wondering if anybody else is a recruiting wife? My DH just converted to recruiting because he doesn't want to go back out on deployments. I don't know which is worse though being deployed or end of month. We've done both so for me it's a toss up just wondering on anyone else's oppinions.

Did your hubby not know about end of the month before he decided being deployed was too hard?

My DH was over 2 large stations for 3 years. I learn if you don't get goal early in the month, the end of the month will be long hours and stressful. I would take a deployment in a heartbeat over that.
Edited by: cpcali