WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Notable Style Consultant

valaire
07-02-2007, 08:40 AM
I can create and customize your business cards and more! I don't have a website at this time but you can email me your preferences and ideas and we can work together this way. I have over 70,000 designs to choose from or you can email your logo and we can work from there! I can also do assorted products to match. Such as business cards, business card magnets, postcards, letterhead, invites, etc.! I have weekly specials, such as free business cards(250, only pay shipping). These are from a company that is well known and trusted! As a notable style consultant I am a part of the vista print company, they just do not offer the website at this time. I can work with you by emailing pics and sample proofs. Also, the products are delivered directly to you once payment is received and confirmed. If you have any questions or would like to get started on your design today email me at [email protected]

Have a wonderful day! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1