WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

atmahnke
06-25-2007, 12:08 PM
I am a military wife of over 9 years now. I have worked full time and raised my children through depoyments to Korea and Iraq. I now have three children, and another deployment to Iraq is in our future. I have found this WAH business, and it's great. I will now be staying home with my children and working around them and my husbands calls home without having to answer to anyone else.So,if you want the opportunity to work from home with no selling, inventory, stocking or telemarketing involved. NO Risk. Free Website and training. PLUS the opportunity to shop with a wellness company that has non-toxic cleaning products and other organic products for grocery store prices, please contact me.
atmahnke.themomteam.com or email me at [email protected] Edited by: atmahnke