WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MerrieS
06-25-2007, 04:03 AM
Work At Home Around Your Family
Thatís what I do! I am a stay at home mom of 3 children. And although they are in school I still want to be available to them. I want to volunteer at school attend all of their concerts, plays and sports activities. But these things take money.
. So I decided to look for something to do from home I came across this team and company that fit right into my life. This opportunity is 100% RISK FREE and provides Free Training and Web Site, and a great support team that helps you get started and stays with you. I am able to work around my family and earn some extra income. For more information visit my web site at: workathomeunited.com/merrie (http://workathomeunited.com/merrie)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1