WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rhancock
06-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Have you heard of Sendoutcards.com?

This system has over 8,000 greeting cards that you can personalize.

What a great way to keep in touch with your customers and/or prospects on a more personal level.

You can create a card, Send out Cards prints it, stuffs it and mails it for you. All from the comfort of your own home. No running to the card store for a thank you and then the post office for a stamp. This is much easier, you can even include a gift card. I personally sent out Father's Day cards to my dad and father-in-law and included Home Depot gift cards. How great! I didn't have to run to the store to purchase a gift card to send with my greeting card, Send Out Cards did it all for me.

Send reminders of special promotions for your business or follow up with prospects. Send a thank you for a referral and include a Starbucks gift card!

Don't you like getting cards in the mail? Think about all the times you send an email to a prospect and most likely it is being dumped into a spam box.

You can go to the corporate site to check this out www.sendoutcards.com (http://www.sendoutcards.com/)

Contact meto set up a free gift account where you can send out a couple cards on me.

Robin Hancock
(309)314-1815
[email protected] ([email protected]ontiernet.net)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1