WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : You Guys Are Awesome!

Velvetsky
06-20-2007, 11:58 AM
I just wanted to give a big CONGRATS to all of you here at this folder. I just came across this folder the other day and posted about the Trikke yesterday. I've been intrigued and have read through some of the posts here. I'm truly amazed on how supportive and caring you all are towards each others goals. smileys/smiley20.gif

You are all doing a tremendous job on your weight loss and I think having such a great supportive system (like you do here) really helps in that process.

Keep up the great work girls.

I'm sure the more people that find this folder, over time, will be so inspired by it that they will feel comfortable posting and being a part of a great group of women.smileys/smiley32.gif

Mothermomtotwo
06-20-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks Holly! This is a great place to get support...so many ladies to be inspired by and so many ladies who offer so much useful information and tips.

OrangeSmoke20
06-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Thanks Holly for visiting us down here and for the compliment. This group is UNBELIEVABLY supportive and motivational! : )

deadra
06-20-2007, 08:29 PM
This is a great folder !! We all love it !!

IamBlessed
06-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Awww, thanks Holly!!! I love it here in this corner of WAHM! I get inspired every day by all these amazing women!!!

angienewton
06-21-2007, 04:13 AM
Thanks Holly!

I agree, this forum on wahm is absolutely one of the most motivating and the members here are amazing. So many great tips are shared and I especially love the support. Without it, I'm not sure I would be where I am todayhttp://forum.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

~ Debi ~
06-21-2007, 09:26 AM
I agree with all the ladies' responses. I definitely don't think I would be where I am (weight & activity) without the support of the ladies on this board! It's amazing how people you really don't *know* can make such a big impact on your life! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

Thanks Holly for the the congrats!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1