WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : The Trikke

Velvetsky
06-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Has anyone here bought a Trikke and tried it out? I posted about this in another folder, but nobody had ever tried one. So I thought I'd try this folder. I really want to get one and plan on it soon, but wanted to hear other peoples experiences with it. I love bike riding so this looks awesome to me.

http://www.trikke.com/

BNDStocker
06-19-2007, 01:13 PM
Sorry Holly Never heard of it!!

Love your pic in your sig!!

Velvetsky
06-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Thank you!

Well I was hoping someone had one of these to see how they liked it. Has anyone else considered getting one?

angienewton
06-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Hi Holly!

I have never heard of it either but it looks so coolhttp://forum.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif I'm not big on bike riding but this one I might like. Just another thing to add to my wish-list LOL I have been looking at stationaryrecumbent bikes and really want one of those (I'm big on in-home workouts).

Your new pic looks fantastic!

Mothermomtotwo
06-19-2007, 05:38 PM
That looks like fun. It would be cool for me to have while my girls are on their scooters!

IamBlessed
06-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Looks great but I don't think I could use it in my yard and the only other place is down a state highway, don't think that would be too cool, lol. Would be awesome if they had some sort of off road one.

Velvetsky
06-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks Angie! Nothing wrong with adding more to our wish list right? LOL!

Mothermomtotwo that would be a perfect fit huh? They look like so much fun.

IamBlessed they have a roadster that may work for conditions like that. I'd have to read up on it more though. Or you could go for it and ride down the state highway.. jk LOL!

Velvetsky
06-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Well it looks like nobody has one! LOL I guess I'm going to have to venture out, get one and just find out myself.

OrangeSmoke20
06-20-2007, 08:20 PM
The Trikke looks quite interesting. If you happen to get one, let us know what ya think! Thanks for posting it!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1