WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : WOWY Question

OrangeSmoke20
06-18-2007, 08:35 PM
HI!
Ok question about WOWY. I set up my workouts, and even though I get into them late (by a couple hours sometimes...LOL) I keep getting a blue X for the day instead of a red X even though I am working out in WOWY. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!
: )

angienewton
06-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Dawn,
You only get a red x if you do the workoutat the time you signed up to do it. You would have to click on the button that says start your workout now and thenthere is another button to enter WOWY. Once you are done your workout you would then click theDone button and get the red x for completing the workout.

So let's say youare doing your workoutat 7 PM. You would setit up for that time and at 7 PM (or a little before)you would have to go into WOWY and followwhat I explained above.

Does that make sense?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1