WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hoodia Patch

linny
06-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Has anyone tried this

I was thinking of geting this but wanted feedback on this first

TIA,

Linda

Kelbell
06-18-2007, 08:59 AM
So funny I just saw this thread, I was just looking into Hoodia online and weeding out the bad from the good. According to what I'm finding out, the patch is useless along with gum, or anything along those lines. I guess from what I'm reading, there is no proof it can be absorbed through the skin, or something along those lines. I guess there are MANY companies that are making the pills with everything BUT Hoodia as well!! LOL! I found this site, and it answered A LOT of my questions. But basically, the patch does nothing. If you google Hoodia, tons of info comes up and you'll see stuff about the patch. The following is just the one I happened to read, there are tons.

http://www.newstarget.com/006016.html

linny
06-18-2007, 08:14 PM
yeah i have googled it and found the good and the bad with hoodia

but i wanted to ask here

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1