WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

angienewton
06-13-2007, 05:47 AM
Check in! Stay accountablehttp://forum.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

IamBlessed
06-13-2007, 08:24 AM
WOOHOO! Did Turbo Sculpt today. Loved it!!

chrlstoncharmed
06-13-2007, 09:32 AM
Went on my run this morning - not sure what the distance was, though. I'll have to find out because I like this new path I'm running on... my goal is to run it every day.

Okay, Igot the distance and one lap around this particular circuit is a half mile - so I did one mile today ... kind of what I thought.

Laid out in the sun for about 40 minutes. Too dang hot for any longer!Edited by: chrlstoncharmed

angienewton
06-13-2007, 11:04 AM
AM-45 min. Turbo Jam Get on the Ball Kickin Core

Mothermomtotwo
06-13-2007, 12:01 PM
30 min Pilates tape, 20 min weights and ab roller

FV Mom
06-13-2007, 02:55 PM
P90X Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X

angienewton
06-13-2007, 03:22 PM
PM-47 min. Goddess Workout-Intro to Bellydance

Ok, this was crazy! LOL I have had this dvd for a long time and I think
I used it once before but I'm glad I tried it again. It's not the best but I definitely had fun and heard bones crack that I never knew existedsmileys/smiley36.gif

It did get me more interestedin belly dancing and I would probably be intriqued by a belly dancing class if there was one around here (although I would proably laugh the whole time!). I'll have to do some research just to seesmileys/smiley2.gif

Swidmom
06-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Gazelle 25 minutes, 15 mintues stomach and lunges.

I would love to do a belly dancing class!!!

Still waiting on my new DVD....my arms are killing me from my tae bo workout, though.

OrangeSmoke20
06-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Not sweating today really....the cold are coming through my area has put me into a flare up and I am hurting! I did manage to get about 30 reverse situps in along with some leg stretches and arm stretches without resistance band. Also got about a 1/2 mile walk in, and I wanted to do more but my back was on FIRE so I had to stop http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley6.gif
Hoping tomorrow I will be less in pain, and can get back on plan!
: )
DAWN

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1