WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Leaving for Vay-cay in the AM

MsTamara
06-12-2007, 10:49 AM
I just wanted to check in and say I will be traveling tomorrow so I won't be exercising since the flight is 9 hours. I did do about 90 mins today so I'm not feeling bad about my progress so far. I'm looking forward to seeing the good ole USA. I will check in as much as I can because I really want to stay on track as much as possible.

In case I don't get back realsoon, have agreat week ladies!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley10.gifEdited by: MsTamara

veperez
06-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Have a safe trip Tamara!

~ Vilma

angienewton
06-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Tamara,
You are probably already on your way but I wanted to wish you a great vacation and safe travels. Check in when you can!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1