WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone doing the Biggest Loser ?

linny
06-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Since i had to stop doing the master cleanse due to dealing with a family crisis i decided to do the biggest loser instead

Instead of me buying the book i went to my library and i was able to do a interlibrary exchange so i should get the cookbook next week sometime

This way i save money on buying the cookbook to make sure that this what i want to stay on

anyone else doing this?

angienewton
06-09-2007, 04:35 AM
I haven't followed the plan but I do have the Biggest Loser book and some of the recipes sound really good. I have the 1st season dvd and it'sa prettygood workout. That show is so motivational to me and I justadore Bobhttp://forum.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

As long as you just get started andstick to something healthy, don't worry too much about following a certain program. Have you checked out "The Diet" thread at the top of this forum? That is how I started out and it was super simple following some of the suggestions.

Are you exercising? If so, what type of workouts do you do?

VBCoach25
06-10-2007, 04:08 PM
I didn't even know they had a book out?Thanks for sharing about it.

Oh and Linny - I love your ticker!!! I love turtles.... too cute!!!!

linny
06-10-2007, 07:36 PM
as far as excercising i maintain the my crops during the spring and summer we live off the land sorta speak. Since i grow all my fruits and veggies myself so that gives me a workout because i do it all by hand cuz i dont use and machines.
plus 3 days a week i do the ab scissor from body by jake and i also walk 3 miles everyday

you would think doing all this i wouldnt be overweightbut i am.

i did look over the diet thread and it just didnt do anything for me but the biggest loser is helping me

last night i did very good at Applebee's because i made surei ordered something off the weight watchers section of the menu

VB coach you can get the book for $23 plus shipping & handling from the biggest loser site or you could go to the library and get from them and if they dont have it then request them to do an interlibrary exchange loan so then they can get it from another library for you.

i picked turtles for my ticker because turtles are slow and so is my weight loss

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1