WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : USMC wife.... So confused!!!

MarineWife_19
06-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Hi everyone. So about a month ago I found out my husband cheated on me right before our wedding which was in December. Ive been nothing but a loving wife and we were so happy. I've been trying so hard to forgive him, because he said it didnt mean anything and that he was just lonely. But I'm broken inside... I cant seem to let the feelings of hatered go. Im constantly questioning myself, our relationship and his relationship with that girl.... Did he kiss her like he kisses me? did he hold her like he held me?... Yanno like what the hell am I suppose feel...What possessed him to do it? Did he even think of me? Im just not sure where I go from here... I told him I forgive him but I keep randomly lashing out at him because I hurt so much inside.... Its been 6 months since the wedding... I dont wanna call it quits....

Please help!! If anyone has some kind words to ease my pain... I'd be forever greatful...Pray for me.

MsTamara
06-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Hi Marine Wife. Welcome to WAHM. I am so sorry about what's happened. I sent you a PM.

FoundInNature
06-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Deciding that you don't want to call it quits is a first step. I'm definitely no expert in this field, but I would suggest you two seek counseling. The military offers many options, or you could find someone outside our system (a pastor comes to mind). The fact that you can't let go of this means you haven't really forgiven him, and it will keep hurting you. If he won't go with you, at least get yourself someone professional that you can talk to. This isn't a very easy situation at all. My heart breaks for you, but you can't dwell on it. Take steps to work through the situation for your sake. Good luck, and God bless you.

Deanna

elle13ad4u
06-17-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your situation, It's so hard for anyone to be in your position right now, and especially when you love him so much, the trust isn't there anymore, but you should seek couseling and support from families and friends. Try to talk to each other about it and hopefully you guys will work things out for the best. Good louck and God bless!