WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : all you can eat fruit diet ??

linny
06-08-2007, 05:24 AM
Has anyone heard of this diet where all you eat is fruit and nothing else

i read about this fruit diet in some health magazine

FV Mom
06-08-2007, 05:46 AM
I haven't heard of this, but I know Jay Robb has a 3 day fruit flush and a 14 Day Fruit diet, but he incorporated veggies and protein in his so it's probably not the same.

linny
06-08-2007, 05:49 AM
im a big fruit and veggie eater but im not one for those protein shakes

VBCoach25
06-10-2007, 04:14 PM
You know what helps me. I get the vanilla protein powder and make my own smoothies and shakes with it. It's great - as I love fruit so I just make fruit ones. I am picky and tried a few kinds of protein powder in the past. I only have like two kinds that I can tolerate. I like the Gensisoy Soy Natural powder and then MDB's Vanilla and Chocolate.

Another option to try and get your protein in is to take fresh fruit and combine with cottage cheese. I also do fat free cream cheese on apple slices.The old peanut butter oncelery.Try to findcombinations of things you like!

Hope that helps give you some suggestions!

linny
06-10-2007, 07:28 PM
something i have tried and so far i only lost 2 pounds from it is that i do the sea salt water before breakfast and the i have fruit all day and i also do the lemonade mix from the master cleanse and that has given me a lot of engergy because without the fruit and i just do the master clease it just made me tired all the time
so if you add the fruit and do the master cleanse at the time it gives you engery and i feel good.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1